The MXD3G unit is a cellular base unit is perfect for folks who stay mostly at home, and want to remain independent. This is the ideal Aging-in-Place device for seniors.
The MXD 3G provides "Whole-House" 2-way speakerphone 1,000 ft. range. Hospital Grade Quality.
The MXD 3G provides the following industry leading benefits.
- 100% shower safe
- Comes with either a wrist band or pendant
- Provides detection inside and out of the house up to 1,000ft. from base unit
- Comes with a SIM card
- Unit connects to the PLA Command Center
- 60 hours of backup battery
- Unlimited button pushes and talk time. Press your medical alert button any time
- Powerful Microphone and Speaker
- Two Way Voice Communication
- Remote Answering Feature
- Inbound Calling to MXD 3G
- Can be Paired to Wall Buttons
- Comes with Fall Detection
Promotions for Plan Options
- Monthly (includes Free Shipping, Guaranteed Fixed Price, No Long Term Contract)
- Quarterly ( includes Free Shipping, Guaranteed Fixed Price, No Long Term Contract, Free Activation)
- Annually ( includes Free Shipping, Guaranteed Fixed Price, No Long Term Contract, Free Activation, and Free Month of Service)
As low as $32.95 monthly
- First, email us at email@example.com explaining that you would like to return your equipment and request a refund. Please include the account number that is located on the top of your medical alert system. Or, you can call us at 1-754-220-9290.
- Tell us the reason for returning the unit, and if you are canceling your service.
- You will be provided a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number, and instructions on how to ship the system back to us.
- If you are canceling service with us, we will stop the billing and monitoring on your account as soon as we receive the equipment back from you.
- Once we receive your returned system, any pre-paid balance on your account will be pro-rated for a refund, less any deductions (i.e. lost/damaged items, company paid shipping, reprogramming fee for unused systems etc.). Refunds take three to four weeks for processing and crediting back to your form of payment on file (see full policy below to see how we calculate any refund due back to you).
- Please see link for additional information and directions. (https://www.personallivingalert.com/returns-refunds)